We have filmed most of our shots now, so we decided we would not waste time and started editing together what we have so far. The shot below shows us adding in transitions in order to help our opening sequence flow.
This shot was not done at first, but when we pieced together the what we had, we realized that they did not flow properly, so we had to go back to our location with a list of different transitions and shots that we knew would fit in certain places.
Our next problem was colour matching. Some of our rushes were darker than others, so we had to use the colour match function on final cut pro on this specific shot.
Using this tool enabled us to have a flowing piece of work that looks like it is filmed all at the same time in the same lighting. This helped to learn that we can have a little more lenience when it comes to filming, and not everything has to be perfect as we can use the resources we have to improve our work.